Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Transport Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the challenges and opportunities facing the public transport network and the conditions and details for the Network Review and Market Renewal programme of work as set out in this report be noted.
2. That an update on the ‘Get on Board’ campaign be brought to a future meeting.
3. That once concluded, the findings of the exercise conducted looking at the implications around weekly ticket offers be shared with the Committee.
4. That the Committee would receive an update on the ‘Information and Ticketing Road Map’
5. That TfGM would continue to make the case to Government for a longer-term investment prospectus to support essential public transport services.
6. That the outcome of the data gathering exercise looking at night-time economy patterns be shared with the Committee once available.
7. That TfGM officers would feedback the suggestion of additional on-bus advertising ‘wraps’ to the marketing team.
Publication date: 14/10/2022
Date of decision: 14/10/2022
Decided at meeting: 14/10/2022 - Greater Manchester Transport Committee