Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
2. That the importance of achieving a co-ordinated, multi-stakeholder, and effectively resourced GM-wide response, aimed at improving the lives of disabled people, be endorsed.
3. That a report will be submitted to the GMCA in October 2023, one year on from the survey publication, to review progress, with input from the Disabled Peoples Panel.
4. That the importance of understanding the experience of disabled people within the wider criminal justice system be highlighted for future discussion.
5. That the GMCA record its thanks to the Disabled People’s Panel for undertaking the survey.
6. That members of the Disabled People’s panel be invited to the October 2023 meeting of the GMCA.
Publication date: 05/07/2023
Date of decision: 30/06/2023
Decided at meeting: 30/06/2023 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority