Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That further to the governance arrangements approved by GMCA on 30 September 2022, the proposed assurance process for CRSTS Outline Business Case and Full Business Case stages in relation to the re-baselined Scheme List, as approved by the GMCA on 26 May 2023, be noted and approved.
2. That the draw-down of CRSTS funding be approved, as follows:
· Integrated Ticketing and Information Measures: £7.38m to enable the ongoing development and delivery of the Integrated Ticketing and Customer Information programme, which includes Mobile, Online and PAYGO Contactless Ticketing; and the provision of passenger information displays at key network locations.
· Rochdale: Littleborough Streets for All Scheme: £0.27mto develop the scheme to Final Business Case.
· Bury: Ramsbottom Town Centre Development Streets for All Scheme: £0.35m to develop the scheme to Final Business Case.
· Bury Town Centre Streets for All Scheme: £0.62m to develop the scheme to Final Business Case.
3. That the draw-down of Mayor's Cycling and Walking Challenge Fund funding be approved, as follows:
Manchester, Victoria Northern Eastern Gateway scheme: release of up to £8.86m of MCF delivery funding.
4. That the inclusion of Greater Manchester’s share of the national Additional Maintenance (Pothole) Funding (£6,210,400) within the Capital Programme for 2023/24 and the allocation of funding to the 10 Local Authorities (on the same proportion as that used for the CRSTS Core Maintenance allocations to Local Authorities) be approved.
Publication date: 05/07/2023
Date of decision: 30/06/2023
Decided at meeting: 30/06/2023 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 13/07/2023