Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That it be noted that the GMCA Treasurer, acting in conjunction with the GMCA Solicitor & Monitoring Officer, will utilise existing delegated authority to agree the final terms of the Brownfield programme grant agreement with DLUHC.
2. That the methodology for prioritising schemes in Year 1 of the Brownfield programme, as set out in Section 2 and Appendix 1, be approved.
3. That the allocation of up to £51.1m of the overall £150m funding devolved to GMCA be approved.
4. That the utilisation of up to £500k of the Greater Manchester Housing Investment Loan Fund surpluses to contribute to the revenue funding requirements of delivering the programme be approved.
5. That authority be delegated to the GMCA Treasurer, acting in conjunction with the GMCA Solicitor & Monitoring Officer, to effect the necessary legal agreements for the individual grants between the GMCA and grant recipients, as set out in Appendix 2.
Publication date: 05/07/2023
Date of decision: 30/06/2023
Decided at meeting: 30/06/2023 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 13/07/2023