Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That authority be delegated to the GMCA Chief Executive in consultation with the Portfolio Lead for Housing, Homelessness and Infrastructure to publish the report on the Summary of Consultation Responses to Revised Draft GMSF 2019.
2. That to the publication of the consultation responses as set out in the report be noted.
3. That the proposed timetable for consultation on the Further Revised Draft of the Greater Manchester Plan for Homes, Jobs and the Environment (GMSF) be approved.
4. That it be agreed that the GMCA continue to lobby Government for the funding required to prepare brownfield sites for development.
5. That the GMCA record its thanks to City Mayor Paul Dennett for his work on progressing the development of the GMSF to date.
Publication date: 01/10/2019
Date of decision: 27/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 27/09/2019 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 09/10/2019