Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the report be noted.
2. That recent customer insight data be brought to the next Committee.
3. That it be noted that Northern would share the proposals for improved toilet standards across a number of stations with members of the Committee, with Bolton being the model standard.
4. That the most recent TravelSafe report be shared with all new members of the Committee.
5. That a report detailing further information on the killed or seriously injured high level statistics be brought to a future meeting of the Committee.
6. That it be noted that Northern would speak to Councillor Angie Clarke regarding the recent spike in ASB and criminal activity on the Romiley-Brinnington line.
7. That it be noted that Network Rail would share their monthly report on ASB and vandalism with members of the Committee.
8. That it be noted that Northern would circulate their tactile paving programme with members, illustrating how this would be made available across all stations over the next two years.
9. That following the removal of additional road safety funding to Local Authorities, further consideration should be given to the increased killed and seriously injured statistics within the report at a future meeting.
Publication date: 21/06/2022
Date of decision: 17/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 17/06/2022 - Greater Manchester Transport Committee