Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That it be noted that the budget provision for the extension of the ‘Our Pass’ Pilot for a further one year was included in the Mayoral budget for 2022/23, which was approved by GMCA on 11 February 2022.
2. That the proposal to extend the Our Pass Pilot for a further year, to 31 August 2023 be approved.
3. That it be noted that the work to evaluate the impact of the Pilot was ongoing and that the extension of the scheme will enable this to completed. The evaluation was currently scheduled to be completed in Autumn 2022 for submission to the GMCA
4. That it be noted that any further extension to the Pilot beyond 31 August 2023 will require approval as part of the budget setting process in February 2023.
5. That consideration be given to the feasibility of extending the remit of the pass to care leavers up to the age of 25 years old.
6. That it be noted that the GM Mayor and Councillor Mark Hunter would work together to raise awareness of the opportunities for cultural and sporting facilities available via Our Pass and that further sponsorship by cultural and sporting facilities be progressed.
Publication date: 01/08/2022
Date of decision: 29/07/2022
Decided at meeting: 29/07/2022 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority