Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Transport Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That bus operators be thanked for their verbal updates, and their contents noted.
2. That bus operators and Members continue to contact TravelSafe to report any anti-social behaviour or safety concerns as they arise.
3. That TfGM would report recent damage to First Bus vehicles directly to TravelSafe and ensure that Councillor Aldred is included in any correspondence.
4. That a report on the Greater Manchester Road Activity Permit Scheme (GMRAPS) be brought to the next meeting of the Greater Manchester Transport Committee.
5. That it be noted that Gary Nolan from One Bus would write separately to Councillor Tracey Rawlins (Executive Member for the Environment at Manchester City Council) regarding the City Plan for central Manchester and its impact on bus operations.
6. That operators be invited to contact Councillor Lancaster directly should they wish to be involved in the forthcoming Jobs Fair in Bury.
7. That it be noted that Stagecoach would write to Councillor Tracey Rawlins regarding the potential requirements for a permanent diversion away from Rusholme on Friday and Saturday evenings due to congestion levels.
Publication date: 20/01/2023
Date of decision: 20/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 20/01/2023 - Greater Manchester Transport Committee