Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the Mayor’s General budget for 2021/22, together with the calculation of the precepts and Council Tax rates, set out in Appendix 4, be approved.
2. That a MayoralGeneral Precept for 2021/22, frozen at £90.95(Band D)comprisingof£66.20 for functions previouslycoveredby theFireandRescue Authoritypreceptand£24.75forotherMayoralGeneralfunctions, be approved.
3. That the overall budget for the Fire and RescueService for 2021/22 covered by the Mayoral precept and the medium-term financial position for the Fire and Rescue Service be approved.
4. That the funding included in the budget for Bus Reform be approved and that it be noted that a further update on expenditure and funding would be provided following a Mayoral decision on Bus Reform.
5. That the use of reserves, as set out in section 4 of the report, and the assessment by the Treasurer that the reserves as at March 2022 were adequate, be approved.
6. That it be noted that in accordance with legal requirements, the minutes will record the names of those Members voting for or against the Mayor’s budget and precept proposals.
7. That it be noted that discussions were continuing on the governance and delivery of Unified Architecture Digital Reform
Publication date: 16/02/2021
Date of decision: 12/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 23/02/2021