Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the issues which were affecting the 2021/22 transport budgets, as detailed in the report, be noted.
2. That the GMCA budget relating to transport functions funded through the levy, as set out in this report for 2021/22, be approved.
3. That a Transport Levy on the District Councils in 2021/22 of £105.773 million, apportioned on the basis of mid-year population 2019, be approved.
4. That a Statutory Charge of £86.7 million to District Councils in 2021/22, as set out in Part 4 of the Transport Order, apportioned on the basis of mid-year population 2019, be approved.
5. That the use of reserves in 2020/21 and 2021/22, as detailed in section 5 of the report, be approved.
6. That authority be delegated to the GMCA Treasurer, in conjunction with the TfGM Finance and Corporate Services Director, to make the necessary adjustments between capital funding and revenue reserves to ensure the correct accounting treatment for the planned revenue spend on the following schemes:
7. That it be noted that the funding position on Bus Reform remains as set out in the report to GMCA on 27 November 2020.
8. That the proposal to increase fares by Retail Price Index (RPI) where applicable be endorsed and the increases proposed to Bus Stop closure charges be further endorsed.
Publication date: 16/02/2021
Date of decision: 12/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 23/02/2021