Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the revisions to the 2020/21 capital forecast, as set out in Appendix A and detailed within the repor,t be approved.
2. That the capital programme budget for 2021/22 and the forward commitments, as detailed in the report and in Appendix A, be approved.
3. That it be noted that the capital programme was financed from a combination of grants, external contributions and long term borrowings.
4. That it be noted that provision has been made in the revenue budget for the associated financing costs of borrowing.
5. That the addition to the capital programme of the second Transforming Cities Fund (TCF2) as per the prioritised programme be approved and it be noted that the prioritised TCF 2 programme budgeted capital expenditure for 2021/22 is £2.6 million, as set out in section 6 of the report.
6. That the addition to the capital programme of the ‘OZEV EV (Office for Zero Emission Vehicles Electric Vehicle) Taxi project’ (as part of the Greater Manchester Clean Air Programme) be approved, with a current forecast expenditure of £0.1 million in 2020/21 and £2.0 million budgeted expenditure for 2021/22, as set out in section 9 of the report.
7. That the addition to the capital programme of the Access for All programme (part of the Department for Transport’s Access for All programme for rail stations) be approved, with a current forecast expenditure of £0.1 million in 2020/21 and £1.1 million budgeted expenditure for 2021/22, as set out in section 10 of the report.
8. That authority be delegated to the Chief Executive Officer, GMCA & TfGM, where necessary, to vary individual scheme allocations for the Growth Deal programmes, in order to optimise Growth Deal grant expenditure by 31 March 2021.
9. That it be noted that the capital programme would continue to be reviewed, with any new schemes which have not yet received specific approval being the subject of future reports.
Publication date: 16/02/2021
Date of decision: 12/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 23/02/2021