Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
- That the report be noted.
- That any information available regarding patronage levels of Bee
Network cycling routes in comparison to general cycling numbers be
fed back to Cllr Leech.
- That it be noted that the reference to August 2019 on p43 of the
report be amended to read April 2020.
- That thanks be noted to all service operators for their hard
work over the past two months in light of the continued Covid-19
concerns and inclement weather.
- TfGM confirmed that had discussed with the Department for
Transport the prioritisation of public transport front-line staff
for Covid-19 vaccination jabs, and are progressing within GM the
use of ‘spare’ vaccine at the end of the day to reduce
wastage. A recent example was KAM
Metrolink frontline workers who were able to obtain a vaccination
in this way.
Publication date: 23/02/2021
Date of decision: 19/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 19/02/2021 - Greater Manchester Transport Committee