Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
- That the
publication of the GM Transport Strategy 2040 Refresh, Delivery
Plan and Local Implementation Plans be
- That the plans for developing the 2040 sub-strategies be
- That concerns highlighted about the need for a significant EV
charging point rollout programme be noted by officers.
- That a report on the mapping exercise regarding current and
future projections for EV charging points be brought to a future
meeting of the Committee.
- That reports providing more detail on the programmes being
undertaken to address decarbonisation plans be brought to future
meetings of the Committee.
- That a report detailing the work being undertaken by bus
operators to introduce Electric and hybrid fuel busses to their
fleets be brought to a meeting of the Bus Services
Publication date: 23/02/2021
Date of decision: 19/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 19/02/2021 - Greater Manchester Transport Committee