Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the recommendation that the remuneration of the GM Mayor remained at £110,000 be approved.
2. That the recommendation that the allowances paid to the Independent Members on the GMCA Audit and Standards Committees and Independent Person (Standards) remain unchanged be approved.
3. That the indexation of the remuneration of the GM Mayor and the allowances paid to the Independent Members and Independent Person (Standards), as set out in the report of the Independent Remuneration Panel, be approved.
4. That it be agreed that a review of remuneration of these positions be undertaken again in early 2024 before the next Mayoral term begins.
5. That the Independent Remuneration Panel’s views and recommendations relating to the current pension position of the GM Mayor and current legislation be noted.
Publication date: 30/03/2021
Date of decision: 26/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 26/03/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority