Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the progress to date in securing funding for, and establishing, the GM Active Travel Fund (ATF) programme, following a successful bid to the Department for Transport be noted.
2. That the proposed ATF governance structure and associated delegations set out in sections 2 and 3 of the report be approved.
3. That the current package of infrastructure schemes included within the GM ATF Programme, and the proposed ATF Complimentary Measures work programme be noted.
4. That the release of up to £1.89 million of development cost funding for the 2 MCF schemes set out in section 3 of the report be approved.
5. That GM’s Capability Fund submission, in accordance with the region’s indicative allocation of £2.88 million revenue funding for Active Travel, be noted.
6. That the current position in relation to grant funding and expenditure for Cycling and Walking measures arising from the impact of COVID-19, as outlined in section 5 of the report be noted.
Publication date: 01/06/2021
Date of decision: 28/05/2021
Decided at meeting: 28/05/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 08/06/2021