Decision Maker: Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That an increase to Mayoral budget of £283k, to be funded from reserves, as set out in Section 2 of the report, be approved.
2. That an increase to the GMCA General budget of £21.381m, fully funded from additional income and use of reserves, as set out in Section 3 of the report, be approved.
3. That the use of reserves and revenue grants unapplied for GMFRS of £1.077m, as set out in Section 4 of the report, be approved.
4. That the award of £8.6 million of funding from Department for Transport, with respect to the Intra-City Transport Settlement Resource funding for financial year 2021-22, be noted, and that the inclusion of this funding and associated costs in the 2021/22 budget, which will be used alongside the previously approved funding from TCF, for expenditure on the development of a pipeline of infrastructure schemes in Greater Manchester by TfGM and the ten Local Authorities, be approved.
5. That the updated budget prepared for implementation of the GM Bus Franchising Scheme in 2021/22 be noted and the inclusion of this expenditure and funding in the 2021/22 budget be approved in line with the funding arrangements for Bus Franchising previously approved by GMCA in November 2020 and originally approved in October 2019.
Publication date: 14/09/2021
Date of decision: 10/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 10/09/2021 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Effective from: 21/09/2021
Current call-in Count: 0