12. GMCA Revenue Update Quarter 2 - 2022/23 PDF 643 KB
Report of Councillor David Molyneux, Portfolio Lead for Resources.
1. That the 2022/23 forecast outturn position for the GMCA budgets at the end of September 2022 (quarter 2), be noted.
2. That the changes to the GMCA General budget following the confirmation of additional funding during quarter 2 shown in paragraph 2.2, be approved.
3. That the table at 2.3 be updated to incorporate the UKSPF Multiply Programme Grant referred to in 2.2.
4. That it be noted that the forecast outturn has now moved to a forecast deficit outturn of £1.8m following the incorporation of the latest firefighter pay offer of 5% into the budgets – a cost that would need to be picked up locally.