Report of Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
1. That the outcome of the annual review of capped bus fares be noted.
2. That the recommendation for the continuation of capped single, daily and weekly bus fares at the existing price be noted.
3. That authority be delegated to the Chief Executive Officer, GMCA and TfGM, in consultation with the Mayor of Greater Manchester, to approve the continuation of the capped bus fares scheme, subject to any recommendations made by the GMCA Overview and Scrutiny Committee at its meeting in July 2023.
4. That it be noted that that a further annual review of capped bus fares will take place in summer 2024.
5. That updates will be provided during the year on the consistency of patronage increases on the bus network.