1. That the updates provided on progress made to deliver against the Armed Forces Covenant coherently across GM be noted.
2. That the intent to develop a 5-year Roadmap, including Health outputs be approved .
3. That consideration be given to the formation of a leadership body made up of armed forces representatives from the 10 GM Local Authorities be included in the development of the 5-year roadmap.
4. That recognition be given to the determination across Greater Manchester to meet recent legislation but go even further to deliver a Gold Standard Offer for our Armed Forces Community, to be enshrined in a new GM Armed Forces Covenant.
5. That Armed Forces Community be recognised as a key Community of Identity that should be prioritised accordingly.
6. That all Leaders receive an open invitation to visit Wigan Council’s Armed Forces Hub as an exemplar of what can be achieved.
7. That the GMCA expresses its love and best wishes to the family of Fusilier Lee Rigby on the tenth anniversary of his passing.
8. That the GMCA expresses its love and best wishes to all those impacted by the Manchester Arena Bombing following the recent marking of the sixth anniversary at the Glade of Light Tribute.