This opportunity has been ring-fenced to the
10x Local Authorities. Local Authorities were given allocations
1. Funding allocated within the GM Multiply Scheme investment plan
2. This was shared based on % of care leavers in GM within each borough.
Authorities were invited to submit an Expression of Interest to deliver this tailored and targeted support to detail:
1. Linked to the mini-specification, how they would deliver Part A
2. Linked to the mini-specification, how they would deliver Part B
3. Costings, broken down by financial year and by the 2 parts
7x Authorities have submitted an EOI so far and all of these EOIs following assessment and any necessary follow-ups/negotiations have been approved.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 17/11/2023
Decision due: 17 Nov 2023 by Treasurer GMCA
Contact: Nicola Ward Email: email@example.com.